Monday, November 15, 2010

Post-Thanksgiving Detox Flow COMING UP

It never gets tiresome to connect with that little voice inside that screams "I am SO BLESSED to be doing what I do!!" After another full and transforming weekend, I am filled with inspiration and can feel the continuing shift in my practice, my teaching, and my understanding of the powers of yoga and what it all means. I promise to share more details about EVERYTHING! BUT, for now, I just want to spread the word that Lorraine and I will be teaching a Detox Flow at Prana Winchester the day after Thanksgiving from 1-3pm. It's an all levels class that will focus on twists, backbends, and core strength and will help you shed all of the toxins and release any seasonal stress that has started to develop. Come have some fun with us!! The wonderful Lynn will be assisting and groovin tunes will support you throughout class! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment