Friday, October 22, 2010

From Salutations and Salsa to Salutations and SURPRISES

If you told me two years ago that I would someday TEACH a yoga class with Lorraine, my amazing and inspiring and transformative teacher, I would have laughed at the thought of (a) teaching (what?!) and (b) teaching with my teacher (you've got to be kidding me!!). However, last night, this incredible event came true... and SO MUCH MORE. I can't begin to adequately describe how it felt to be present in that classroom during those 90 minutes... the energy was unbelievable, the playlist was perfect, the whole atmosphere felt electric! I couldn't stop smiling throughout the entire class, every once in a while hearing that little voice in my head scream with excitement "how in the WORLD did I get here?!" Two years ago, when I was worried about my law career and consumed with planning everything, I would never have guessed that I'd find myself on this incredible journey. I would never in a gazillion years imagine that the amazing women from Lululemon would arrange an entire night in order to surprise me with the honor of becoming an ambassador! I cannot put down in words how truly truly blessed I feel to have found this path in my life, and to be supported and encouraged and taught by so many AMAZING people, friends, peers, and teachers. I LOVE YOU ALL SO DEARLY. Ok, off to Kripalu for a weekend of yoga and bliss! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

lorraine said...

I am so so so glad I was there!! What a night, what a journey and it keeps getting better and better. Let's teach together again, what do you say, 11/26 are you free?! Excellent work and thanks for inspiring us all, continually!!

Post a Comment